Hotel furniture is very important to the hotel itself, so it must be well maintained! But little is known about the maintenance of hotel furniture. The purchase of furniture is important, but the maintenance of furniture
Also indispensable. How to maintain hotel furniture?
Tips for maintaining hotel furniture. You must know the 8 key points of hotel furniture maintenance.
1. If the hotel furniture is stained with oil, residual tea is an excellent cleaner. After wiping it, spray a small amount of corn flour to wipe it, and finally wipe it clean. Cornmeal can absorbs all dirt adsorbed on the furniture surface, leaving the paint surface smooth and bright.
2. Solid wood contains water. Hardwood furniture will shrink when the air humidity is too low and expand when it is too high. Generally, hotel furniture has lifting layers during production, but when placed you should be careful not to place it in a place that is too humid or too dry, such as near a stove or heater, in a furniture store, or in an overly humid basement to avoid mildew or dryness.
3. If the surface of hotel furniture is made of white wood paint, it will easily turn yellow over time. You can wipe it with a rag dipped in toothpaste, but be careful not to use excessive force. You can also stir two egg yolks
Evenly, use a soft brush to apply to the yellowed areas, and after drying, wipe it carefully with a soft cloth.
4. Avoid placing heavy items on the surface of the furniture for a long time, otherwise the furniture will be deformed. Even if it is a table made of solid wood, it is not appropriate to put plastic sheeting or other inappropriate materials on the tabletop breathable material.
5. The furniture surface should avoid friction with hard objects to avoid damaging the paint surface and wood surface texture. Be especially careful when placing porcelain, copperware and other decorative items. It is best to put a pad on it soft cloth.
6. If the floor in the room is uneven, it will cause the furniture to deform over time. The way to avoid this is to use small pieces of wood to level it. If it is a bungalow or a house on low ground, the ground tide furniture legs must be properly elevated when wet, otherwise the legs will be easily corroded by moisture.
7. Never use wet or rough rags to wipe hotel furniture. Use a clean, soft cotton cloth, add a little furniture wax or walnut oil after a period of time, and apply it along the wood gently rub the pattern back and forth.
8. Avoid placing furniture in front of large south-facing glass windows. Long-term direct sunlight will cause the furniture to dry out and fade. Hot water bottles, etc. cannot be placed directly on furniture on the surface, marks will be left. Be sure to avoid spilling colored liquids, such as ink, on the table.
Post time: Nov-14-2023