100% Original Factory 15BS042 wood barstool Supply to Boston
Any size, any material, any color, can be customized designed and making, cheaper barstool also available, feel free to inquiry from us.
products include many series: Dining set series, apartment series, MDF/PLYWOOD type furniture series, solid wood furniture series, hotel furniture series, soft sofa series and so on.
100% Original Factory 15BS042 wood barstool Supply to Boston Detail:
|1||Type:||Bar Furniture||8||Specific Use||Bar Chair|
|2||General Use||Commercial Furniture||9||Appearance||Modern|
|5||Product Dimension||17″x18″x43″||12||Wood Stain||Espresso/Black|
|7||Color||Any Color Available||14||Describe Package||Soft Foam+Carton|
Product detail pictures:
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We purpose at the achievement of a richer mind and body as well as the living for 100% Original Factory 15BS042 wood barstool Supply to Boston, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mozambique , Greenland , Hungary , Looking forward, we are going to keep pace with the times, continuing to create new products and solutions. With our strong research team, advanced production facilities, scientific management and top services, we will supply high quality products to our customers worldwide. We sincerely invite you to be our business partners for mutual benefits.
I spend most of my workday walking on this treadmill desk because sitting kills more people than smoking. For every one hour you sit, two hours of your life is lost forever.
Dr. James Levine makes strong claims in today’s Book-of-the-Day, “Get Up.”
And he’s no pseudo “fake” scientist. He runs a Mayo Clinic…
His main point is that your office chair, your sofa, the seat in your car – they are all killing you.
75% of health care costs (currently at $3.8 trillion) come from things like diabetes, high blood pressure, back pain, obesity, depression, cancer, cardiovascular disease – issues directly related to sitting too much.
Here are my book notes:
1. Going to the gym won’t fix sitting all day: “4 large studies in Australia and the U.S. demonstrate that going to the gym at the end of the day sadly doesn’t quite offset the apparent harm of sitting all day long.”
2. To lose weight you have to increase your “NEAT” activity – your non-exercise activity: “Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) calories—explain why an active person can expend 2,000 calories a day more than an inactive person of the same size.”
3. It’s sitting at work that’s your main problem: “Job is the major predictor of NEAT. Active work can expend 2,000 calories per day more than a sedentary job.”
4. It’s killing our kids: “In the USA only 4% of elementary schools, 8% of middle schools and 2% of high schools provide daily physical education. We were also told that many fidgety children (probably those with high NEAT in their brain circuits) were frequently medicated for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).”
5. Walk after eating: “With a 1-mph walk after a meal, blood sugar peaks are halved. After every meal, I take a short NEAT walk, usually for 15 minutes”
6. Walk 10,000 steps (2 to 3 miles) using a treadmill desk: This way you can use work hours to get in the ideal 10,000 steps a day. Plus treadmills can measure your daily steps. Also most iPhones now can measure too.
I love my treadmill desk. Set it to 1.5 mph and you easily walk 5 miles a day without even realizing it.
I use the ones from http://www.lifespanfitness.com – I don’t make a penny from them for all you skeptics…
Check out the full video demonstration on my youtube.com/tailopez channel.